Michael Haggerty phonemic awareness
Little Snowflake song
SEL: identifying emotions
Sight words: do, all, me
- Here is a look at what the centers will be for this week...
- Writing Center: December words
- Parent Games: write it, stamp it, rainbow write it
- Big Books
- Puppet theater: retelling different gingerbread stories
- I Pads
- Teacher time with Ms. Lane: Differentiated Gingerbread and Jan Brett activities
- Teacher table with Mrs. Burks: Guided reading
Gingerbread friends (characters, setting, favorite part)
Gingerbread baby (story map)
The Mitten (sequencing)
The Hat (identifying beginning, middle and end of story)
Mitten measuring and comparing
Non standard mitten measuring
Math Centers: snowflake addition, mitten measuring, minecraft blocks, ST math, magna tiles and bears, blocks
Odds and Ends
Scholastic orders are due this Tuesday.
The winter wonderland concert will be on December 21st at 9:15. The kindergarten classes will be performing a song.
Our winter/holiday celebration will be next Friday!!!
Please fill out our winter party sign up sheet and return to school asap. All donations are needed by December 19th.
This week is spirit week. Please check our dojo messages for each spirit day.