· Hello Neighbor Song
Learning poems and sounds for every letter
Review of vowels and intro to digraphs
Go Noodle stretching and dancing
- New Sight words: two, three, very
- I, like, see, the, we, like, big, little, can, and, to, look, at, my, yes, no, you, have, a, am, run, go, here, eat, he, she, in, out, was, me, is, on, be, with, it, play, are, of, with, said, up, down, do, that, they, what, for, will, love, his, her, all, why, because, zero, one, by
- Sight word songs and dance
- Here is a look at what the centers will be for this week...
- Teacher table: guided reading
- Listening Center: Bears
- Writing Center:
- Choice of: Write around the room, picture writing, sticker stories, teddy bear writing
- Parent Games: Bear STOMP (sight word identification game)
- IPADS: ABC mouse
- Buddy Reading
- Independent Reading
Polar Bears, Panda Bears and Brown Bears
Gummy Bear Graphing
Bear measuring with a buddy
Measuring around the room with bears
Math Centers: Teddy Graham adding, Teddy Bear spin and record, Exploration, JiJi
Odds and Ends
- We are in need of donations for Bear Week. If you can provide any of the following items please send me a dojo message and bring to school on Monday.
- 2 boxes of honey teddy grahams
- 2 boxes of chocolate teddy grahams
- 1 big bag of multi colored gummy bears
- Scholastic orders are due Friday.
- Please send in signed permission slips for our field trip to the Shedd. If you need an extra form please let me know.