· Hello Neighbor greeting
· Parts of a flower song and dance
- New Sight words: did, want, us
- Practice the following words at home as well… I, can, like, see , the, and, a, look, have, are, is, for, my, go, play, am, here, run, we, in, eat, you, will, big, little, me, on, with, said, at, come, it, up, down, this, be, his, her, zero, out, was, all, love, one, because, why, two, three, they, but is, she, four, five, that, day, six, as, of, seven, yes, no, away, by, do, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, black, brown, purple, pink, white, gray, very, make, help
- Sight word songs and dance
- Teacher Table: Each group will be reading a book based on their reading level. Each group will have a different focus for their story.
- guided reading
- Library: reading independently or with a buddy self- selected books from our library
- Writing Center: Students will have their choice of the following at writing center:
- Picture cards: choose a card, draw a picture and write a sentence about the picture.
- Independent journal: free write and draw in their journal
- ABC books
- Free write
- Sticker Stories: choose 1 sticker and write a story about it
- Art Center: Making something to grow or live in our paper garden
- Word Wall: Building/Writing sight words with choice of…playdoh, wikki stix, puff balls, jewels, rainbow writing, stack and build, spin and win, write it build it, roll and record
- Parent Games: Sight word bowling
- IPad’s: choice of ABC mouse or RAZ kids
Parts of a flower
How does a seed grow into a plant?
Plants we eat
What am I? Describing a fruit or veggie
- 6 ways to show a number
- garden gloves addition
- number stories (adding and subtracting)
- train game
- Greater than, less than, equal to
Odds and Ends
- Remember…every Thursday is SPIRIT DAY. Wear your Ray gear or green!
- I am sending out permission slips today. Please return asap.
- We are in need of new playdough. If you are interested in making some, please send me an email.
- I have a Dr.'s appointment next Tuesday (May 10th) , please remind your child they will have a substitute teacher. We will be finding out the gender of baby Burks!!!!