· Hello Neighbor Song
Sight word beach ball
- New Sight words: from, went, away
- I, like, see, the, we, like, big, little, can, and, to, look, at, my, yes, no, you, have, a, am, run, go, here, eat, he, she, in, out, was, me, is, on, be, with, it, play, are, of, with, said, up, down, do, that, they, what, for, will, love, his, her, all, why, because, zero, one, by, two, three, very, four, five, help, six, seven, come, eight, nine, ten, blue, black, brown, green, gray, orange, pink, purple, red, white, yellow, this, who, under
- Sight word songs and dance
- Here is a look at what the centers will be for this week...
- Teacher table: guided reading
- Word Wall
- Writing Center:
- Choice of: Write around the room, picture writing, sticker stories, all about books, free journal
- Parent Games: Silly sentences
- IPADS: ABC mouse
- Buddy Reading
- Art Center
WEATHER-exploring all different kinds of weather
My weather report
Rainy day writing
My favorite season
Cloudy day writing
Weather number stories (take away)
Math Centers: Roll and add, connect four addition Exploration, ST Math
Odds and Ends
- Scholastic book orders are due next Friday
- Walk-a-Thon registration is OPEN!
Register your student and collect at least $50 in pledges by midnight Thursday, April 27th and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a free 3 months membership to University of Chicago’s recreational facilities – the Gerald Ratner Athletics Center & Henry Crown Field House.
The Gerald Ratner Athletics Center features a fitness center, swimming pool, competition and auxiliary gymnasia, dance room, and locker rooms. The Henry Crown Field House includes an indoor running track, racquetball, handball, wallyball, and squash courts, four multi-purpose courts, astro-turfed multipurpose room, and fitness center.