We are off to a great start in Room 101. Over the next couple of weeks we will be striving to set a strong routine in our room. We are working hard at following directions and becoming a community made up of peacemakers. J Each week I will update our classroom blog (found on the Ray website) with what’s happening in our room, reminders and important information. Please make sure you check it out weekly. Below are a few odds and ends to help you out.
· Every student needs to have a labeled backpack and folder that they will bring to school every day.
· Accidents happen…please pack an extra pair of undies and pants in your child’s backpack.
· Please subscribe to our Class Dojo (information was sent home yesterday). We will kick off our Class Dojo next week. You will be able to have updates on how your little one is doing throughout the day. All specials teachers will be using Class Dojo too!
· Pick up is at 8:40 and drop off is at 3:40. Please meet us alongside the wall by the exit doors. Remind your child to say “goodbye” to me so I know they are accounted for.
· Your child can bring a water bottle to class and leave it on their table.
· Please fill out and return any paperwork asap.
· If you have any questions/concerns, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m looking forward to a wonderful school year!